Learn how to restore a backup to the LINKSYS EA7500v2 router. Find out what is the best way to restore a backup to LINKSYS EA7500v2.
How to restore LINKSYS EA7500v2 settings:
- Firstly, open LINKSYS EA7500v2 Admin Page, if you don't know how you can check how to open LINKSYS EA7500v2 Admin Page here.
- Then go to the Maintenance and find a section named Backup/Restore.
- Now press Choose file button and point to where you saved the backup file.
- After that click on Upload and wait for a moment, log into the router again if necessary.
- Great! You sucessfully restore backup on your LINKSYS EA7500v2.