This guide will show you everything you have to do to set up a static IP address for your PlayStation5 using your LINKSYS EA9200-4A
How to set up static IP for PS5 on LINKSYS EA9200-4A:
There are a few things you have to take note of to complete the following steps:
- Your PS5's MAC address,
- Your PS5's current IP address,
- Your router's DHCP range,
Setting up static IP for PS5
- Start by opening your router's control panel.
- Find your DHCP Server settings,
- Now, simply enter your PS5's MAC address and the IP address you want to assign to it. (Make sure that this address is within your router's DHCP range),
- Good job! You've just created a static IP binding for your PS5 using your LINKSYS EA9200-4A,
Setting up static IP on PS5
- First of all, turn on your PS5.
- Then go to Settings.
- Proceed to Set up internet connection.
- Now, choose WiFi or LAN (depends on the type of connection your PS5 uses),
- Pick Custom > Manual
- Enter all of the information from the View Connection Status menu and a static IP address
- Good job! You've set a static IP address on your PS5!