If you use LINKSYS EA95001.1 in a place where are a lot of other Wi-Fi networks, other Wi-Fi networks could interfere which each other especially if they use the same WiFi channel. You will learn how to choose the best one. How to pick the right Wi-Fi channel. How to boost your Wi-Fi speed. How to select the least crowded WiFi channel.
How to choose the best Wi-Fi channel:
- In the beginning, open App Store.
- Tap on the Search bar, write AirPort Utility and confirm by clicking search.
- Now press on the App.
- Hit on the GET button and press Install.
- Enter your password to Sign in to your Apple account and click the Sign In key.
- Then go to your home screen to find Settings and open it.
- Scroll down to the end of the list and pick the AirPort Utility card.
- Press on the switcher next to the Wi-Fi Scanner option to turn it on.
- Move to the home screen one more time and open the AirPort Utility app.
- When the information window for finding and connecting to devices on your local network appears, tap OK.
- Choose Wi-Fi Scan from the upper right corner.
- Now click on the Scan button and wait for a moment.
- After a few seconds click on the Stop button.
- Next press on the information key.
- You can see now all usage channels. The best channels are those with the fewest connected devices, for example, 2, 5, 6, 7 and 116.
- After that you need to open LINKSYS EA95001.1 admin page and change Wi-Fi channel.
- Open HardReset.Info main page, and search for LINKSYS EA95001.1.
- You will find complete instructions how to change LINKSYS EA95001.1 Wi-Fi channel.