Considering you know the MAC Addresses of the devices you want to prioritize the most, read this guide, it will help you set your network's traffic.
How to Prioritize Traffic on LINKSYS EA95001.1:
- In the first step, log in into your LINKSYS EA95001.1's admin page.
- Go to the Advanced and QoS Settings.
- Enable QoS.
- If there's an option, pick QoS Rule by the device.
- Set bandwidth priority percentage and pick for which device you would like to set this priority setting (by MAC address).
- Apply and Save your changes.
- Excellent! You've prioritized traffic on LINKSYS EA95001.1.