To change LINKSYS MX5300 settings you need to open LINKSYS MX5300 admin page. To do that you need to check what is LINKSYS MX5300 IP address. You will also need LINKSYS MX5300 password and default router login.
How to open LINKSYS MX5300 admin page:
- The first thing you need to do is to connect to LINKSYS MX5300.
- Next find router IP, you can check LINKSYS MX5300 IP here.
- Then open a web browser and enter the router IP address in the address field.
- You will see LINKSYS MX5300 login page.
- Enter LINKSYS MX5300 factory login written on the sticker located at the bottom cover; and default router password written on the sticker located at the bottom cover
- Fantastic! You should see LINKSYS MX5300 settings main page, where you can change customize LINKSYS MX5300 Wi-Fi name and WiFi password.