To change LINKSYS Velop settings you need to open LINKSYS Velop admin page. To do that you need to check what is LINKSYS Velop IP address. You will also need LINKSYS Velop password and default router login.
How to open LINKSYS Velop admin page:
- The first thing you need to do is to connect to LINKSYS Velop.
- Next find router IP, you can check LINKSYS Velop IP here.
- Then open a web browser and enter the router IP address in the address field.
- You will see LINKSYS Velop login page.
- Enter LINKSYS Velop factory login written on the sticker located at the bottom cover; and default router password written on the sticker located at the bottom cover
- Fantastic! You should see LINKSYS Velop settings main page, where you can change customize LINKSYS Velop Wi-Fi name and WiFi password.