How to factory reset LYF F1 LS-5505? How to wipe all data in LYF F1 LS-5505? How to bypass screen lock in LYF F1 LS-5505? How to restore defaults in LYF F1 LS-5505?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LYF F1 LS-5505. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LYF F1 LS-5505 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 MSM8952 core will run faster.
- Fristly, if your phone is on should hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the smartphone.
- In the next step press and push Volume Up and Power buttons for about 5 seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen release only Power key and after 5 seconds release Volume Up key.
- To enter to Recovery Mode you should press Power key and Volume Up button.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons and use Power key to accept it.
- Then choose "Yes". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and Power key to confirm that.
- Now by using the Power key choose "reboot system now" to begin the hard reset operation.
lyf f1 hard reset / remove password or pattern lock - video
LYF Wind 4S Reset and Hang Solution Review - video