Hard Reset LYF F120B
How to factory reset LYF F120B? How to wipe all data in LYF F120B? How to bypass screen lock in LYF F120B? How to restore defaults in LYF F120B?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LYF F120B. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your LYF F120B will be as new and your core will run faster.
- First, switch your LYF Jio Phone off by pressing and holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- Now press the Call and Power keys both at the same time until a triangle logo appears. Press the Power key once.
- As soon as Recovery Mode appears, release all held keys.
- From the menu choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset by using the control buttons to scroll and the Select button to pick options.
- Select Yes, delete all user data to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Now choose the Reboot system now option.
- Well done! Your phone will restart and the hard reset operation will be performed!