How to factory reset LYF F1S? How to wipe all data in LYF F1S? How to bypass screen lock in LYF F1S? How to restore defaults in LYF F1S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LYF F1S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LYF F1S will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 MSM8976 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning push Power key for a few seconds to turn off the phone.
- Then keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons for about 5 seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen let go of Power key and after 5 seconds stop holding the Volume Up key.
- Now press Power key and Volume Up button and your phone will be in Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons and use Power key to accept it.
- Then choose "Yes". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and Power key to confirm that.
- Now by using the Power key choose "reboot system now" to begin the hard reset operation.
- Good job! Wait for a moment and your phone will be ready to use.
lyf f1 hard reset / remove password or pattern lock - video
LYF Wind 4S Reset and Hang Solution Review - video