How to factory reset LYF F8? How to wipe all data in LYF F8? How to bypass screen lock in LYF F8? How to restore defaults in LYF F8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LYF F8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LYF F8 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
- The smartphone must be turned off, so hold down the Power rocker for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
LYF Wind 4S Reset and Hang Solution Review - video