How to factory reset LYF Flame 3? How to wipe all data in LYF Flame 3? How to bypass screen lock in LYF Flame 3? How to restore defaults in LYF Flame 3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LYF Flame 3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LYF Flame 3 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9830A core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power rocker for a while in order to switch off the device.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- Release all keys as soon as the LYF logo appears on the screen.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
LYF Wind 4S Reset and Hang Solution Review - video