How to factory reset LYF Flame 6? How to wipe all data in LYF Flame 6? How to bypass screen lock in LYF Flame 6? How to restore defaults in LYF Flame 6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LYF Flame 6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LYF Flame 6 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9830A core will run faster.
- Press the Power key for a short while to switch off the smartphone.
- Then start holding Volume Down + Volume Up + Power buttons for about 5 seconds.
- If you see a change on the screen you should release Power key.
- When Andorid logo appears release Volume keys and click Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button until Recovery Mode pops up on the screen.
- You are in Recovery Mode. Navigate by pressing Volume button to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap Power key.
- Now choose "yes" by using the same keys as before.
- Select "reboot system now" by using Power rocker to begin the process.
- Good job!
HOW TO HARD RESET LYF FLAME 6 LS 4005 - video
LYF Wind 4S Reset and Hang Solution Review - video