How to factory reset LYF Flame 7s? How to wipe all data in LYF Flame 7s? How to bypass screen lock in LYF Flame 7s? How to restore defaults in LYF Flame 7s?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LYF Flame 7s. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LYF Flame 7s will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9830A core will run faster.
- At the very beginning use Power key to turn off the device.
- When the phone is completely off start holding Volume Down + Power buttons for about 4 seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen let go of Power key and after 2 seconds release Volume Down button.
- Click Volume Up and Power button when Android image appears.
- Press the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and push Power key to confirm it.
- Then choose "yes" by using the Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to accept that.
- If you want to begin the process just click Power key on "reboot system now".
How To Hard Reset LYF LS-4008 FLAME 7S - video
LYF Wind 4S Reset and Hang Solution Review - video