Hard Reset LYF Feature Phone Jio Phone 2
How to factory reset LYF Jio Phone 2? How to wipe all data in LYF Jio Phone 2? How to bypass screen lock in LYF Jio Phone 2? How to restore defaults in LYF Jio Phone 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LYF Jio Phone 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your LYF Jio Phone 2 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- First, switch your LYF Jio Phone 2 off by pressing and holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- Now press the A and Power keys both at the same time until the Jio logo appears.
- As soon as KaiOS Recovery appears, release all held keys.
- From the menu use control buttons to scroll down, until no option is selected. The Factory Reset option is hidden off screen, choose it and confirm by pressing the Power key.
- You will be asked if you want to use navigation buttons for selection - this is a mistranslation and is asking if you want to factory reset your phone - choose Yes and confirm your selection with the Power key.
- Now choose the Reboot system option.
- Well done! Your phone will restart and the hard reset operation will be performed!