How to factory reset LYF Water 10? How to wipe all data in LYF Water 10? How to bypass screen lock in LYF Water 10? How to restore defaults in LYF Water 10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LYF Water 10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LYF Water 10 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- Press and push the Power key for a couple of seconds to switch off the mobile.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Power buttons for about 4 seconds.
- If you see a Android image on the screen let go of the Power key and after 2 seconds release Volume Up button.
- You should be in Recovery Mode. Choose "wipe data/factory reset" then "Yes" by using Volume button and confirm by clicking the Power key.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with Power key.
- Good job! The hard reset process will be completed for a couple of seconds.
HARD RESET LYF Water 10 - Erase All Content & Settings - video
LYF LS 5002 (Water-1) FRP (Google Account) Lock BYPASS DONE VIA FASTBOOT MODE - video
LYF Wind 4S Reset and Hang Solution Review - video