How to factory reset LYF Water 7S? How to wipe all data in LYF Water 7S? How to bypass screen lock in LYF Water 7S? How to restore defaults in LYF Water 7S?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LYF Water 7S. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your LYF Water 7S will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- Firstly, when the phone is on you should switch off it by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Then press and push the Volume Up and Power buttons for a few seconds.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode pops up.
- Now choose "Recovery mode" by using Volume Up key to scroll down and Volume Down button to accept it.
- When you see Android logo on the screen your device just tap Volume Up key.
- You should be in Recovery Mode. Scroll down with Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key.
- Now choose "yes" by using the same keys as before.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using Power rocker to launch the process.
- Good job! You are in Recovery Mode.
Lyf Water 7s (Ls 5507) Hard Reset 😎😎😎 - video
LYF Wind 4S Reset and Hang Solution Review - video