How to factory reset LYF Wind 2? How to wipe all data in LYF Wind 2? How to bypass screen lock in LYF Wind 2? How to restore defaults in LYF Wind 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LYF Wind 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LYF Wind 2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735M core will run faster.
- Push the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the phone.
- Now start holding Volume Up + Power buttons for about 5 seconds.
- Let go of held keys when you see information about Recovery Mode.
- Then go to "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume button to navigate and accept that by pressing the Power key.
- Choose "Yes" by using the same keys as before.
- Now you should select "reboot system now" with Power key to launch the process.
- Very nice! Wait for a moment and your phone will be ready to use.
Lyf water 2 hard reset (Factory Reset) - video
LYF Wind 4S Reset and Hang Solution Review - video