How to factory reset LYF Wind 3? How to wipe all data in LYF Wind 3? How to bypass screen lock in LYF Wind 3? How to restore defaults in LYF Wind 3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LYF Wind 3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LYF Wind 3 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power rocker for a while in order to switch off the device.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see the LYF logo in front of you.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
LYF Wind 4S Reset and Hang Solution Review - video