How to factory reset LYF Wind 5? How to wipe all data in LYF Wind 5? How to bypass screen lock in LYF Wind 5? How to restore defaults in LYF Wind 5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LYF Wind 5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LYF Wind 5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
- Switch off the mobile by pushing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step start holding Volume Up and Power buttons for a few seconds.
- Let go of held keys when Boot Mode appears on the screen your smartphone.
- Now select "Recovery mode" by using Volume Up key to navigate and Volume Down button to accept it.
- When you see Android logo just tap Volume Up key.
- Your phone is in Recovery Mode. Scroll down with Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key to confirm that.
- Select "yes" and then "reboot system now". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and Power key to navigate.
Lyf Water 7s (Ls 5507) Hard Reset 😎😎😎 - video
LYF Wind 4S Reset and Hang Solution Review - video