How to factory reset LYF Wind 6? How to wipe all data in LYF Wind 6? How to bypass screen lock in LYF Wind 6? How to restore defaults in LYF Wind 6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LYF Wind 6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LYF Wind 6 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to switch off the smartphone.
- Then press and push Volume Up + Power buttons for a couple of secoonds.
- If you see a change on the screen let go of Power key and then after 4 seconds stop holding Volume Up key.
- You should be in Recovery Mode. There choose "wipe data/factory reset" then "Yes" by using Volume button to scroll down and confirm that by pressing the Power key.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with Power key if you want to begin the process.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset process.
LYF Wind 4S Reset and Hang Solution Review - video