How to factory reset LYF Wind 7? How to wipe all data in LYF Wind 7? How to bypass screen lock in LYF Wind 7? How to restore defaults in LYF Wind 7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset LYF Wind 7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your LYF Wind 7 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 core will run faster.
- Press the Power button for a few seconds to turn off the device.
- When the phone is completely off you should start holding Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- If you see a change on the screen release these keys and wait for about 5 seconds until Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and Power key to confirm it.
- In the next menu choose "Yes" by using the same keys as before.
- If you want to launch the operation just select "reboot system now" by clicking Power button.
- That's all. You are performed hard reset process.
how to hard reset LYF wind 7 - video
LYF Wind 4S Reset and Hang Solution Review - video