How to factory reset M-HORSE Power 1? How to wipe all data in M-HORSE Power 1? How to bypass screen lock in M-HORSE Power 1? How to restore defaults in M-HORSE Power 1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset M-HORSE Power 1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your M-HORSE Power 1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580A core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down Volume Down + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button when you see the M-HORSE logo.
- Let go of Volume Down when the Andorid Robot appears.
- Now you have to tap the Home key.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Then choose "yes" by using the Power key.
- If Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
M-HORSE BUTTERFLY 3 HARD RESET - video