Hard Reset M-HORSE Power 2
How to factory reset M-HORSE Power 2? How to wipe all data in M-HORSE Power 2? How to bypass screen lock in M-HORSE Power 2? How to restore defaults in M-HORSE Power 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset M-HORSE Power 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your M-HORSE Power 2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the device.
- Then start pressing Volume Down + Power key for a short while.
- Let go of the Power key when the M-HORSE logo pops up.
- Release Volume Down when you see Andorid Robot.
- Tap the Home button.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and press the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode appears choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
M-HORSE BUTTERFLY 3 HARD RESET - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.