How to factory reset M-HORSE Pure 1? How to wipe all data in M-HORSE Pure 1? How to bypass screen lock in M-HORSE Pure 1? How to restore defaults in M-HORSE Pure 1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset M-HORSE Pure 1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your M-HORSE Pure 1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737H core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the device by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down + Power button for a few moments.
- Release the Power button when you see the M-HORSE logo.
- Let go of Volume Down when Andorid Robot shows up.
- Press the Home button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Then use Volume buttons to choose "yes" and click the Power key.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
M-HORSE BUTTERFLY 3 HARD RESET - video