How to factory reset M-HORSE Pure 2? How to wipe all data in M-HORSE Pure 2? How to bypass screen lock in M-HORSE Pure 2? How to restore defaults in M-HORSE Pure 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset M-HORSE Pure 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your M-HORSE Pure 2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to turn off the mobile.
- Then start pressing Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power key when the M-HORSE logo pops up.
- Release Volume Down when Andorid Robot appears.
- Click Home key to open Recovery Mode.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that use Volume keys to select "yes" and press the Power button once.
- When choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
M-HORSE BUTTERFLY 3 HARD RESET - video