Hard Reset M-HORSE Pure 3
How to factory reset M-HORSE Pure 3? How to wipe all data in M-HORSE Pure 3? How to bypass screen lock in M-HORSE Pure 3? How to restore defaults in M-HORSE Pure 3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset M-HORSE Pure 3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your M-HORSE Pure 3 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763V) core will run faster.
- At first switch off the device by holding the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Down + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button when you see the M-HORSE logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Down if Andorid Robot pops up.
- Now press Home key to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Then choose "yes" and click the Power key.
- If Recovery Mode appears select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
M-HORSE BUTTERFLY 3 HARD RESET - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work