Hard Reset M-HORSE Top I7
How to factory reset M-HORSE Top I7? How to wipe all data in M-HORSE Top I7? How to bypass screen lock in M-HORSE Top I7? How to restore defaults in M-HORSE Top I7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset M-HORSE Top I7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your M-HORSE Top I7 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a few moments.
- Then hold down Volume Down + Power key together for a short while.
- Let go of the Power key when the M-HORSE logo pops up.
- Release Volume Down when Andorid Robot appears.
- Then press the Home key to open Recovery Mode.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" and press the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
M-HORSE BUTTERFLY 3 HARD RESET - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.