Hard Reset MAFE Elite
How to factory reset MAFE Elite? How to wipe all data in MAFE Elite? How to bypass screen lock in MAFE Elite? How to restore defaults in MAFE Elite?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MAFE Elite. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MAFE Elite will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Start the process of Hard reset on your device by holding the Power key and selecting Power off.
- When the phone shuts off, begin holding the Power key and Volume Up simultaneously till you see the devices logo appear on the screen.
- You will shortly after be in the Recovery mode, fome here select Wipe data/factory reset using Volume keys to navigate and confirm the selection with Power key.
- Once more confirm the process by selecting Yes and wait for the process to be finished.
- After it has you will be back in the main page of Recovery mode with Reboot system now being selected by default, confirm it using the Power key.
- Nice work, when the phone boots back up you will be presented with the Android setup screen.
Hard Reset (MAFE Elite)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.