Hard Reset MAFE Tycoon M50Q
How to factory reset MAFE Tycoon M50Q? How to wipe all data in MAFE Tycoon M50Q? How to bypass screen lock in MAFE Tycoon M50Q? How to restore defaults in MAFE Tycoon M50Q?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MAFE Tycoon M50Q. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4.2 KitKat settings. As a result your MAFE Tycoon M50Q will be as new and your core will run faster.
- For this operation, you will need your MAFE Tycoon M50Q switched off, so hold down Power Button for a couple of seconds in order to do that.
- Wait till your device completely turns off, and after that you have to hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds in order to proceed.
- After Android robot icon pops up on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- The menu will appear, and you should select option "wipe data/factory reset" from it, using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- In the following step you have to select option "Yes -- delete all user data" in order to confirm whole operation.
- After a few seconds, data will be completely wiped, and then you have to select option "reboot system now" in order to restart your smartphone.
- Your MAFE Tycoon M50Q will be restarted in a few minutes after that, and that's it, well done!
Hard Reset (MAFE Tycoon M50Q)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.