Hard Reset MANTA MID04
How to factory reset MANTA MID04? How to wipe all data in MANTA MID04? How to bypass screen lock in MANTA MID04? How to restore defaults in MANTA MID04?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MANTA MID04. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.2 Froyo settings. As a result your MANTA MID04 will be as new and your WM8650 core will run faster.
- First of all, turn off the phone by holding the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down button.
- While holding Volume Down press the Power button for a short while.
- Release held keys when you see an Andoid image.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Volume Up to select.
- To restart the device, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset (MANTA MID04)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.