Hard Reset MANTA MID1001
How to factory reset MANTA MID1001? How to wipe all data in MANTA MID1001? How to bypass screen lock in MANTA MID1001? How to restore defaults in MANTA MID1001?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MANTA MID1001. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your MANTA MID1001 will be as new and your Boxchip A10 core will run faster.
- Turn off the phone by holding the Power button.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up button.
- While holding Volume Up press the Power button for a short while.
- Release held keys when you see an Andoid image.
- Then press the Power Button once to enter Recovery Mode.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Volume Up to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work