Hard Reset MANTA MID1002
How to factory reset MANTA MID1002? How to wipe all data in MANTA MID1002? How to bypass screen lock in MANTA MID1002? How to restore defaults in MANTA MID1002?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MANTA MID1002. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MANTA MID1002 will be as new and your RockChip 3066 core will run faster.
- Turn off the tablet by holding the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Down + Power button.
- Release held keys when you see an Andoid image.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Volume Up to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!