Hard Reset MANTA MID1003
How to factory reset MANTA MID1003? How to wipe all data in MANTA MID1003? How to bypass screen lock in MANTA MID1003? How to restore defaults in MANTA MID1003?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MANTA MID1003. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MANTA MID1003 will be as new and your RockChip 3066 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the device by holding the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down key.
- While holding Volume Down press the Power button for a short while.
- Release held keys when you see an Andoid image.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Volume Up to select.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset (MANTA MID1003)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.