Hard Reset MANTA MID1006
How to factory reset MANTA MID1006? How to wipe all data in MANTA MID1006? How to bypass screen lock in MANTA MID1006? How to restore defaults in MANTA MID1006?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MANTA MID1006. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MANTA MID1006 will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly. switch off the tablet by holding the Power button.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down button.
- While holding the Volume Down press the Power button for a short while.
- Release held keys when you see an Andoid image.
- Afterwards press the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes--delete all user data".
- To restart the device, select "reboot system now".
- Good job!
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.