Hard Reset MANTA MID1007
How to factory reset MANTA MID1007? How to wipe all data in MANTA MID1007? How to bypass screen lock in MANTA MID1007? How to restore defaults in MANTA MID1007?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MANTA MID1007. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MANTA MID1007 will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
- Turn off the phone by holding the Power button.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down button.
- While holding the Volume Down press the Power button for a short while.
- Release held keys when you see an Andoid image.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and the Volume Up to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset (MANTA MID1007)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.