Hard Reset MANTA MID1010 3G
How to factory reset MANTA MID1010 3G? How to wipe all data in MANTA MID1010 3G? How to bypass screen lock in MANTA MID1010 3G? How to restore defaults in MANTA MID1010 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MANTA MID1010 3G. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MANTA MID1010 3G will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
- If the display is off, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- Then from Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset.
- In this stpe find and select Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (MANTA MID1010 3G)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.