Hard Reset MANTA MID704DC
How to factory reset MANTA MID704DC? How to wipe all data in MANTA MID704DC? How to bypass screen lock in MANTA MID704DC? How to restore defaults in MANTA MID704DC?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MANTA MID704DC. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MANTA MID704DC will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
- At the beginning press the Power button to turn on device.
- From Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset and choose Reset device.
- Then select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (MANTA MID704DC)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.