Hard Reset MANTA MID713QC
How to factory reset MANTA MID713QC? How to wipe all data in MANTA MID713QC? How to bypass screen lock in MANTA MID713QC? How to restore defaults in MANTA MID713QC?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MANTA MID713QC. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MANTA MID713QC will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
- At the beginning press the Power button to turn on the device.
- From Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset and select Factory Data Reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (MANTA MID713QC)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.