Hard Reset MANTA MID714
How to factory reset MANTA MID714? How to wipe all data in MANTA MID714? How to bypass screen lock in MANTA MID714? How to restore defaults in MANTA MID714?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MANTA MID714. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MANTA MID714 will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
- At the beginning press the Power button to turn on the device.
- From Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset and select Factory Data Reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (MANTA MID714)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.