How to factory reset MANTA Titano 3? How to wipe all data in MANTA Titano 3? How to bypass screen lock in MANTA Titano 3? How to restore defaults in MANTA Titano 3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MANTA Titano 3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your MANTA Titano 3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Firstly, switch off the MANTA Titano 3 by holding down the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You have to release of all keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Navigate to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- While holding Power key press the Volume Up once.
- After that, use Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Next, choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Now the phone is erasing all personal data and customized data.
- In the last step accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- The hard reset process will be done as soon as the MANTA Welcome Panel pops up.
- Success! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset MANTA Titano 3 - Clear eMMC / Remove Password - video
How to Restore MANTA Titano 3 - Android Hard Reset - video