How to factory reset MASSTEL Juno Q5? How to wipe all data in MASSTEL Juno Q5? How to bypass screen lock in MASSTEL Juno Q5? How to restore defaults in MASSTEL Juno Q5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MASSTEL Juno Q5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your MASSTEL Juno Q5 will be as new and your MediaTek MTK6580A core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Let go of all held buttons when the MASSTEL logo appears.
- In this mode choose "wipe data / factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Now select "Yes" from the menu and click the Power button.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done! During this operation all your data will be deleted.
Hard reset masstel juno Q6 - video