Hard Reset MASSTEL N3
How to factory reset MASSTEL N3? How to wipe all data in MASSTEL N3? How to bypass screen lock in MASSTEL N3? How to restore defaults in MASSTEL N3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MASSTEL N3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your MASSTEL N3 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731C core will run faster.
- At first turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the MASSTEL logo appears let go of all keys.
- Now select "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- In this mode choose "Yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Success! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
Hard Reset (MASSTEL N3)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.