Hard Reset MASTONE W28
How to factory reset MASTONE W28? How to wipe all data in MASTONE W28? How to bypass screen lock in MASTONE W28? How to restore defaults in MASTONE W28?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MASTONE W28. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0.x Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your MASTONE W28 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- To perform Hard Reset operation, you have to turn your MASTONE W28 off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds in order to do that.
- After your device completely turns off, you have to hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds in order to enter Recovery Mode.
- When you're in Recovery Mode, you have to select option "wipe data/factory reset", using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- In the following step, you have to select option "Yes -- delete all user data" in order to confirm this operation.
- Data will be completely wiped after a few seconds, and then you have to select option "reboot system now" in order to restart your smartphone.
- In a few minutes after that, your MASTONE W28 will be restarted, and that's it, congratulations!
Hard Reset (MASTONE W28)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.