How to factory reset MAXCOM MS551? How to wipe all data in MAXCOM MS551? How to bypass screen lock in MAXCOM MS551? How to restore defaults in MAXCOM MS551?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MAXCOM MS551. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MAXCOM MS551 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
- First of all, switch off the MAXCOM MS551 by using the Power key.
- In the next step hold down the following combinatiuon of keys: Volume Up + Power for a few seconds.
- You should release both keys as soon as the MAXCOM logo pops up.
- Hold down the Power key for a short while when the Android Robot pops up.
- While holding the Power key press the Volume Up once.
- The Recovery Mode should appear on the screen
- In the next step use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Factory Reset MAXCOM MS551 - Format / Restore / Hard Reset - video
How to Hard Reset MAXCOM MS551 - Bypass Screen Lock / Master Reset - video
How to Hard Reset MAXCOM MS551 - Clear eMMC / Bypass Pattern - video