Hard Reset MAXCOM Smart MS453
How to factory reset MAXCOM Smart MS453? How to wipe all data in MAXCOM Smart MS453? How to bypass screen lock in MAXCOM Smart MS453? How to restore defaults in MAXCOM Smart MS453?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MAXCOM Smart MS453. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your MAXCOM Smart MS453 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Turn off the MAXCOM Smart MS453 by using the Power key.
- Afterwards, hold down the following combination of keys: Volume Up + Power for a few seconds.
- Release both keys as soon as the MAXCOM logo pops up.
- Next, hold down the Power key for a short while when the Android Robot pops up.
- While holding the Power key press the Volume Up once.
- The Recovery Mode should appear on the screen
- In the next step use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards, choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with the Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Good job! The hard reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset MAXCOM MS551 - Bypass Screen Lock / Master Reset - video
How to Hard Reset MAXCOM MS551 - Clear eMMC / Bypass Pattern - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work