How to factory reset MAZE Blade? How to wipe all data in MAZE Blade? How to bypass screen lock in MAZE Blade? How to restore defaults in MAZE Blade?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MAZE Blade. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your MAZE Blade will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- At first turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- After that start holding Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all buttons when you see Boot Mode.
- Then choose Recovery by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Now choose "Yes" and click the Power key.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Maze Alpha X Reset - video