Hard Reset MAZE Comet
How to factory reset MAZE Comet? How to wipe all data in MAZE Comet? How to bypass screen lock in MAZE Comet? How to restore defaults in MAZE Comet?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MAZE Comet. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your MAZE Comet will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750T core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- When Boot Mode appears let go of all keys.
- In this mode select Recovery. Use Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In this mode choose "Yes--delete all user data" by using the Power button.
- Finally, select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
Maze Alpha X Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.