Factory Reset MEDIACOM Phonepad Duo G500
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in MEDIACOM Phonepad Duo G500. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from MEDIACOM Phonepad Duo G500.
As a result your Android 4.2 Jelly Bean will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 8000.0 MB storage and Li-Polymer 1800.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in MEDIACOM Phonepad Duo G500 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- In the very beginning, you will have to turn on your phone and unlock its home screen.
- From that screen, go to the Application menu and open the Settings app.
- Afterward, you have to select the Backup & reset option and go to the Factory data reset menu.
- There you just have to press the Reset phone option.
- After this, press Erase everything to agree.
- Well done! You have learned to perform the Factory Reset on your MEDIACOM Phonepad Duo G500.
Factory Reset (MEDIACOM Phonepad Duo G500)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.