Factory Reset MEDIACOM Phonepad Duo S510
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in MEDIACOM Phonepad Duo S510. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from MEDIACOM Phonepad Duo S510.
As a result your Android 4.4 KitKat will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 8000.0 MB storage and Li-Ion 2000.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in MEDIACOM Phonepad Duo S510 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- The Factory Reset from the Settings application is performed by first, enabling the phone and unlocking the home screen on your phone.
- Afterward, you will have to open the Application screen and then go to the Settings app.
- At this point, you will have to select the Backup & Reset section.
- Afterward, go to the factory data reset menu and select the Reset phone option in there.
- Now you only have to confirm your choice, pressing the Erase everything option in the next window.
- Great job! Now you know the proper way to perform the Factory Reset on your MEDIACOM Phonepad Duo S510.
Factory Reset (MEDIACOM Phonepad Duo S510)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.