Hard Reset MEDIACOM Phonepad Duo X520U
How to factory reset MEDIACOM Phonepad Duo X520U? How to wipe all data in MEDIACOM Phonepad Duo X520U? How to bypass screen lock in MEDIACOM Phonepad Duo X520U? How to restore defaults in MEDIACOM Phonepad Duo X520U?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MEDIACOM Phonepad Duo X520U. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MEDIACOM Phonepad Duo X520U will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592M core will run faster.
- The Hard Reset can be easily performed on your phone, using the Recovery Mode. The first thing you need to have done is switching off the phone. To do this, hold down the Power button and then select the Power off option.
- Afterward, you will have to hold the Volume Up key together with the Power button for a while, until the logo appears on the screen.
- Next, you will have to press the Volume Up key to navigate through the Boot Menu and select the Recovery Mode option using the Volume Down button.
- At this point, you will have to go to the Wipe data/Factory reset section on the list by clicking on the Volume keys to navigate and pressing the Power button to select.
- To confirm your choice, you will have to press the Yes -- clear all user data option and then wait for the Hard Reset operation to perform.
- Now you only have to reboot your phone, pressing the Power button on the Reboot system now option.
- Excellent! You have successfully performed the Hard Reset on your MEDIACOM Phonepad Duo X520U.